Thursday 5 February 2015

Character influences

The character I will be playing will be very similar to the character played by noel clarke in the film kidulthood. Charecter Sam Peel is the main antagonist within the stories plot and is played by Noel. I feel the way In which noel plays this chartecter is very effective and enables him to stand out from the rest of the charecters as the main antagonist. The relationship between sam and his partner is almost exactly the same as the one we intend to recreate in our film, so I decided to watch kidulthood again to take some tips from noel that I can implement into my charecter.

I found that throughout the film Noel is extremly agressive towards the other charecters, even more so to females, ive decided to interpret this theme into my charecter and try to appear in control throughout our film.

The protagonist always has the audience on their side, Heather channeled this through her acting and we put the emotive use of  a letter to her mum to tug on the audiences heart strings.

By hiding the antagonists faces it adds mystery and stealth to the 'bad guys'.

                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment